Strategic Leadership Coach/Speaker/Owner
Coach April Ballestero, Strategic Leadership Coach, Speaker, and Owner of One Light Ahead has taught and conducted speaking engagements with many audiences from the Great Smoky Mountains Association of Realtors in TN, Cape Coral CENTURY 21, Antelope Valley Inspirational Expo, uLink Network in Folsom and Roseville and many more.
She is currently a Board Member for Golden Sierra Job Training Agency, on the Membership Committee for Roseville Chamber of Commerce, an eXp Realtor and Training Coach. She also writes a monthly blog for The Sacramento Better Business Bureau.
Her annual Trail Blazer Summit brings together high-quality leaders in multiple industries for a whole day of customized focus. Coach April’s passion is coaching, consulting and public speaking. She produces seminars to committed clients, leaders, and organizations to increase effective, efficient, and empowered results.
She empowers leaders to create, construct, cultivate, and customize personal and professional road maps by building relationships, systems, and teamwork One Light at a time. With customized coaching for the group and individual, Coach April inspires clients to grow beyond what they imagined was possible.
Over the past 20-plus years, she has been empowering leaders to develop or remove beliefs and behaviors for their journey to success in a very engaging and customized way. Coach April has extensive experience working with all organizational levels, creating and delivering training solutions designed to support the desired business plan of her clients.
Coach April’s weekly email, One Light Moment, is reaching more than 3,000 people each week; with coaching tips, business insights and personal growth systems to recreate the excitement of being in business. Her blog has been read regularly by thousands of people since going online four years ago.
Her goal is to improve systems for greater profit and less stress.
The training Coach April engages in today for multiple learning styles are engaging – inspiring and “light bulb” moments happen! She is passionate about creating an interactive and enjoyable business environment that supports learning.
- 30 years of experience in Customer Service, Sales and Team Development.
- 20 years of experience in Supervisory and Training.
- Masters in Christian Leadership from William Jessup University – Dec 2018
- Over 7 years of experience in Coaching, Consulting, Speaking, Blogging, and production of Seminars.
- Abelson DISC Certification-Motives and Emotional Intelligence Training.
- Leadership Coaching in the Life Coaching Ministries and OG Mandino.
- Leadership Breakthrough-Power of Communication with Rapport Leadership.
- Competent Toastmaster-Toastmasters International 2nd place District 39 Area.
- CSUS-Sacramento State Graduate/Alumni.
Her current and past clients include:
- NAHREP Antelope Valley
- EXIT Realty
- Smokey Mountains
- Cokeva, Inc.
- Sacramento BBB
- uLink Inc.
- Big Valley Mortgage
- First American Title
- Colwell Banker
- CENTURY 12
- Churchill Mortgage
- Select Property Management
- Tyler Dahl Attorney at Law
- US Army and so many more leaders in their industry.