All About You:
Online, self-paced, coaching experience for anyone ready to look in the mirror, sample our coaching tools, and experience seven modules learning about their habits and commitments.
Date and time
About this course
It is often, Coach April shares some take years to consider coaching. Looking in the mirror is difficult. Determining what habits are holding a person hostage is challenging. Yet, it is real and in each of the modules Coach April meets each sampling partner at where they are.
In each module, from time management, leadership development, dream considerations, and even financial conversations, all when each person is ready to take the discussion on. Some fly through each module and commit to the next level and some take time to digest each concept to create clarity before they move forward.
What you will get when you commit:
- A video introduction from Coach April
- A new video each module from Coach April encouraging your through each assignment
- An approved email with comments from each assignment directly from Coach April
- A compassionate nudge as she feels called when an assignment or time has gone by where you may not be engaging in the process to consider recommitting and refining your work.
- A gift of a one to one session completely complementary at completion of course.
You may also like…
MLC- Masters League Competition:
The Masters League Competition (MLC) was created by Coach April to get players into action of treating their business’ like a baseball field. Each player gets to play through the nine-inning online course. You’ll be a part of an online team engaging in weekly discussion and exercises to be the best in the business.
what people say
We create light bulb moments for leaders, enabling them to shine at their highest potential.
HOW WE GUIDE
We lead our community to attain and appreciate accomplishments by inspiring light bulb moments, improving leadership skills, and creating lasting partnerships.START YOUR JOURNEY