MLC- Masters League Competition:
The Masters League Competition (MLC) was created by Coach April to get players into action of treating their business’ like a baseball field. Each player gets to play through the nine innings, one inning for one hour each week. You’ll be a part of an online team engaging in business practices to compete for MVP.
Date and time
November 9th 2020
About this course
She discovered over 30 plus years of developing professionals’ action is what shows true commitment. Each player gets to discover in this new digital world how to create new approaches in fun simple systems and structures. Multiple aspects of every business gets addressed from building advocate relationships, converting relationships into fulfilled needs, and exceeding valuable standards and procedures. There is even a work/life balance added value mixed into this unique course.
What you will get over the nine weeks:
- Weekly group coaching one hour a week
- One to One coaching for the strategy session and the capstone session
- A community of entrepreneurs like you to learn and grow with
- The habit finder manual
- Four personal and professional development books including
- Greatest Salesman in the World written by Og Mandino
- Today I Begin a New Life written by Dave Blanchard
- The Observer’s Chair written by Dave Blanchard
- Mt. Equanimity written by Dave Blanchard
- An embossed journal to record the process of growth
- An online platform for measuring, reporting and sharing your work with your coach
what people say
We create light bulb moments for leaders, enabling them to shine at their highest potential.
HOW WE GUIDE
We lead our community to attain and appreciate accomplishments by inspiring light bulb moments, improving leadership skills, and creating lasting partnerships.START YOUR JOURNEY