Masters League Competition™ (MLC)
The Masters League Competition (MLC) was created by Coach April to get players into action of treating their business’ like a baseball field. Each player gets to play through the nine-inning online course. You’ll be a part of an online team engaging in weekly discussion and exercises to be the best in the business.
Date and time
About this course
Each player gets to discover in this new digital world how to create a new approach in a fun simple system. Multiple aspects of every business get addressed from building advocate relationships, converting relationships into fulfilled needs, and exceeding valuable standards. There is even a work/life balance in this unique course. You’ll meet and network with other business leaders and experience a group coaching program all at the same time. One Light Ahead’s MLC Course brings 9 players together for nine weeks in a friendly competition to be the best.
What you will get in the nine inning course:
- Weekly group coaching one hour a week
- One to One coaching for the strategy session and the capstone session
- A community of entrepreneurs like you to learn and grow with
- The habit finder manual
- Four personal and professional development books including
- Greatest Salesman in the World written by Og Mandino
- Today I Begin a New Life written by Dave Blanchard
- The Observer’s Chair written by Dave Blanchard
- Mt. Equanimity written by Dave Blanchard
- An embossed journal to record the process of growth
- An online platform for measuring, reporting and sharing your work with your coach
what people say
We create light bulb moments for leaders, enabling them to shine at their highest potential.
HOW WE GUIDE
We lead our community to attain and appreciate accomplishments by inspiring light bulb moments, improving leadership skills, and creating lasting partnerships.START YOUR JOURNEY